Seeding Square Foot Gardening
- WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GARDENING? WEDING WILL BE EASIER, EFFECTIVE, AND TIME-SAVING AS YOUR GARDEN BECOMES MORE ORGANIZED WITH SEEDING SQUARE.
- Seeding Square is ideal for small gardens because it allows you to maximize available space.
- With this incredible and creative garden method, you can sow seeds at the perfect distance.
- Furthermore, a thicker and denser crop canopy limits the amount of space available for weeds to spread. More yields and less water evaporation are two benefits of optimizing space. It's perfect for any size greenhouse, including big, tiny, garden boxes, raised beds, community gardens, school gardens, or anywhere else you want to grow vegetables.
- The kit contains a colour-coded Spacing Square, a seed dibbler with depth markings, a seed spoon, a funnel, and a color-coded template with details on plant spacing. Seeding Square seed spacer is fun and simple to use for anyone, whether you're a beginner, a pro, an enthusiast, or a child.
- IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS, SOW SEEDS: Press the seed square into the dirt, poke holes, and plant your seeds.
Shop by category
- Picnic Gear
- Outside At Home
- Camping Kit
- Beach Days
- On The Go