Zupapa 54 inch 4.5FT Small Trampoline for Kids
- Higher Quality Materials for Maximum Safety1.5mm galvanized rust resistant legs, rather than the standard 1.2mm; 15mm thick yellow pad, rather than 10mm, provides better protection; PE mesh, rather than PP, has a stronger stretch and is more robust.
- What You Get:A child's trampoline that is fairly simple to put together.
- The enclosure mat is securely woven and sewn directly onto the mat to avoid unsafe gaps between the frame and the stretch bands. The 47-inch net keeps your child from falling off the trampoline or bumping into walls.
- Bungee cords remove the creaking and moaning of typical spring trampolines, resulting in an ultra-quiet trampoline.
- Unlike straight leg designs, our arched leg design disperses tension, improves stability, and effectively prevents rollover. Stretch bands also reduce bounce height and are gentler on joints. Springless Design Trampoline
- Instead of conventional springs, stretch bands are used under the thick pad to ensure that the little ones do not get pinched when they climb on and off the trampoline, giving parents peace of mind. It also has rubber-tipped legs to avoid scratching the flooring.
- Frame has a ten-year warranty; mat & net has a five-year warranty; and other pieces can be replaced at any time for free.
Shop by category
- Picnic Gear
- Outside At Home
- Camping Kit
- Beach Days
- On The Go